03 October 2006

well... went to school to help out in my teacher's fashion show... got to go tmr too... and early! well well... just got to wake up earlier then...

went to little india after the helping out session... haha... its like my first time there at night... and also my first time there to eat anything... oh how i love indian food! haha... went to this place for some vegetarian food... its not komalas... (heard its standard dropped so didnt bother to try) just a small restaurant... but oh my goodness... i'm gonna BURST! had this set dinner... which actually was like rice with lots of small dishes of curries and other sides... such as yoghurt, dhal, onion curry, salad, and a dessert! oooh... full full full... i seldom eat so much... haha... and then my dear friends HAVE to go get some chocolate fondue! haha... okie is DAMN sinful... and i'm supposed to be on a diet!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!

i went to thread my eyebrows today! haha... it wasnt very painful... only when threading certain points... but i think ppl who have the same experience would realise that tearing is a natural mechanism... lol... i mean it wasnt all that painful and i could still take it... but tears just welled up... but hey! i did great! i mean i didnt like frown and keep twitching like my other friend... haha... she was totally whining just now... its like the first time i got my eyebrows shaped... really amazing how just by threading my eyebrows i look different... haha... oh yes... i got it done by my friend's mother... its a shop at the place where the tourism board built like a nice bazaar like place... shop name is selvi... so if you wanna go try out threading you can go there! haha...

anyway... i'm trying to get my lazy bum off the couch and go jogging... every day i say... tmr morning i'll jog... tmr morning... haha but every morning i'll say... i dont feel like going down to jog... haha... the life of a procrastinator! (if theres a word like that) but tmr!!! i'm REALLY REALLY GONNA GO JOG!! before going to sch... hehe... i will!!! I WILL!!! and i was telling my friend that i'm gonna fast with her... and not eat lunch tmr... haha... see if i can tahan... but i dont think so... hehe... oh well...

*i need to loose a lot of weight! i want to! shall aim for more than 5kg by the end of the year!! then i can cross out number 5 on my wish list... ^^

No comments: