23 October 2006

i swear i'll either die by ripping my throat apart or of fisherman's friend intoxication... i've downed like almost one pack today... which is 22 lozenges... and i dont feel better... wont it be great if they could invent something to stop throat irritation like just a SPRAY... or something... i have drunk like at least 4 litres of water today... and its not nice feeling so bloated... i dont even remember eating... cept for pills... but i did eat 2 bowls of chap chye *mix vege chinese style* and some pork ribs... ok... i need to feel better!! i had wanted to go shopping... my mum laughed at me this morning when i woke up with a sore throat... i got pissed off... yes... but nvm... i did went jogging yest with ev... havent ran with her for so long... but somehow the bad throat crept up after that run... was it really haze? i dont know... it just sucks... though i feel good having ran from paya lebar to kembangan... walked back... coz ev couldnt take it... BUT i did jog back from grandlink sq to my house and even flew up the stairs! OK not flew... just faster than usual turtle-rate... i'm proud of myself... coz my legs didnt ache today... shall do it again next week when i get the WHOLE WEEK OFF! my last week to enjoy...

currently i'm stuck onto my com... reading Megatokyo! again! haha... i forgot about it a few years ago... but now i'm back! so i'm going through some strips that i've already read to refresh my memory... so right now its me, my water bottle, my PACKS *note intended emphasis* of fisherman's and megatokyo for hari raya...

wed wed i shall go to sch again for sewing and *gasp* fitting! will be the first time i'll work as a dresser for a fashion show... by work here i mean free labour... but its exciting! though i'll probably drown myself in sorrow when i see their 24-inch waistlines... ok... nvm... right now i'll indulge in my fantasies... and i mean joo and kim... *melts* =D~ i love them so so much!

HA! TAKE THAT YOU WUSS!


*i dont really care how hideous i look... invalids always look bad... and anyway... i love how i am right now... i'm FREE*

TAKE THAT AGAIN!

No comments: