02 October 2006

new blog! inspired by the new pantene ad (the one with natasha bedingfield - unwritten)... it just brings a smile everytime i watch that ad... esp the 3rd part of it when the girl gives her hair a nice fling and she says "when i shine... i can see the rainbow... not the rain..." and there... dedicated to the bits and pieces of my life... the rainbow in my life...

finally a place where i can really rant... of coz it'll be extra work to maintain 2 blogs... esp when i'm desperately trying to get customers for my other one... (in case you didnt know my other blog is a selling blog... you can check it out... first site on *MY CIRCLE* at the navigations)well... lots of things been happening around... not the best of times for me... but i'm definitely trying to make the best out of it...

smile smile smile! well it really feels a lot better when you smile all the time... i mean... it keeps me going... and it definitely helps when i have my *fuji-san* right on my table all the time...


i've got a new haircut too! haha... and again... for those who dont already know... i've had my long hair... like long long hair... ever since i was 3... well i dont remember having anything shorter than shoulder length for at least a decade i would say... but all those things that've been happening around me these few weeks just made me really wanna have a change... and hair was the easiest to go i guess... yeah... was apprehensive coz i didnt wanna look hideous right now esp when i'm in fashion sch... but hey... i'm loving it so far... refreshing change... once in a while... i had told myself its time to try something new when i'm young... not like i'm that old... but i dont wanna end up regretting... so... away the hair went... and somehow... i felt lighter... like i dont have anything weighing me down anymore... i do mean it metaphorically... although it does still make sense if it were literally... (check out number 5 on my wish list and you'll understand)

for those friends who are looking forward to see me in my new haircut... well... at least not on this blog... YET... because i'm trying to give my friends a surprise (or shock) at a gathering we'll have soon... so... no luck in finding pics of me with my new bob here yet... but soon...

holidays right now... and i'm kinda looking forward to the new term... and also the new year... not quite adapting to the fact that holidays arent the usual time periods that i've had throughout my previous 12 years of education... but i am really happy with what i'm doing...

new new new! new term... new year... new hairstyle... new LIFE!

-TO NEW BEGINNINGS-

No comments: