06 April 2007

1... 2... 42... 77... 100!

100 posts and a new colour scheme! Just in time for Spring! Even though Spring doesn't pay me visits here in Singapore...

I'm currently undergoing an orange phase right now (as if you can't tell from the sudden outbursts of orange from my new blog colours). Don't you just like how refreshingly warm (does that make sense to you?) this vibrant colour is? This newly acquired craze for orange also had me craving for ingredients that dorn the beautiful colour. It might also be the fact that I've been, at the moment, prohibited from eating too much orangey stuff. It's a long story, but basically, it's due to the fact that I have been overtly indulging in too much pumpkins, papayas, mangoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, tomatoes... which resulted in me having an excess of Vitamin A and a abnormally yellow skin tone. So, I'm undergoing rehabilitation and doing my best to abstain from all things orange. But, an occasional fall from the wagon is still inevitable. Hee...

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Tangy Lime Dressing

No comments: